Thursday, June 2, 2011

Gettin' Bored but Pushing Through

Not sure what I weigh today. The scale is still at 256.2 but I'm retaining water; can't WAIT to see those lower numbers!

I've been tempted to eat some off limit carbs like cake and french fries, but I pushed past the temptations each time. I've really got it in my head and heart that I have goals I want to reach. At 2-lbs per week (a modest rate for me), I would be 233 when school starts up again (a total weight loss of 37 lbs). If I do more I could dip into the 220's. By the holiday break I'd be below, maybe well below, 200. It has been more than 10 years since I've weighed less than 200.

So anyhow, I'm bored and tired of all the preplanning, shopping, preparation that takes place even before a workday morning when I have to figure out what to eat all day. A few weeks ago. However, in spite of feeling this way, I'm determined to stick to it. I've hovered at the same weight for about 3 weeks now because I indulged (which I do not regret) so I'm determined to get this moving again.

Any suggestions? My biggest thing is being excited about food, which I'm not right now. I don't even want to eat but as I explained in an earlier post, skipping meals leads to pigging out on lots of bad carbs, so for this reason alone I'm forcing myself to eat.

I'm tired today too, so I'll end here. I hope all are well.

LL xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I have that problem too, with not wanting to eat. I am very rarely truly hungry. I usually eat for emotional reasons. Training myself to eat breakfast, lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks in between has been HELL! I hate it. But, like you, I learned about how not eating leads to pigging out sooo, I'm working on it. Good luck to you! I know you can reach your goal!

    ReplyDelete