Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 1 (and it's a Monday!!)

I have considered writing a blog for a few weeks, mostly when ideas and thoughts hit me that I'd like to share with the general public, such as parenting, politics, ongoing education, and weight loss. I've heard more than once from friends and co-workers that "she likes to share." I believe that what we learn should be shared so that others may benefit. I can't tell you how many times I heard or read something that caused me to view a situation completely differently, and it's these eye-opening experiences that lead me closer to the truths of life.

I've named the blog LivinLarge because it encompasses everything about me: volunteer projects, work projects and educational focuses. I am not satisfied with sitting still for too long. Unfortunately there are other large aspects of my life that get in the way: 20 years of weight issues, PTSD (recently conquered), negative family members and personal self-destructive thoughts. At any given moment I can be wrapped up in one or more of these things. At any given moment I can feel like the stars are aligned to make for a perfect day, while other moments feel chaotic, disorganized and directionless. I assure you I am not bipolar, just pushed to my mental and emotional max a lot.

So that is my introduction. I intend to keep certain things private in the hope that this blog will never trace back to me. I want to be open and honest, and some things I will write could hurt me or other people if I'm not protective of certain delicate information. I will share tidbits of who I am as is necessary, but one will have to read through many blogs to figure out who I am (I'm not going to divulge it all in on paragraph).



Welcome, and thank you for your time. :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment