Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tic, toc, tic, toc ...

So here I am on Sunday night with only a couple of hours put into the paper that I wanted to have finished at midnight (it's 12:16 a.m. right now). I've had two days and I've done almost everything but work on it. I think I have to go to the campus library to work on it because there are just too many darn distractions at home, and being at the library is inspiring, what with all the thousands of books and journals there. The place reaks of intelligence and hard work. So I think that's the plan for tomorrow--go to the library to finish this.

I'm going to have to take a night off from seeing my man so that I can get as much work done before the holiday takes me away.

That's all for now.

Goal for tomorrow:
  1. Finish first paper
What I'm grateful for:
  • Living in a warm, comfortable home
  • Being able to take care of my daughter
  • Being loved by one of the greatest men in the world
  • Taking care of my cats and seeing them live good, safe lives
  • Having the knowledge, experience and fortitude to get through the next few weeks even though I am literally broke right now (I have $2 in the bank).
  • Being healthy
LL xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment