Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How I did today

How did I meet my goals for today? Let's see ...
  1. complete tomorrow's homework before 2:30 p.m. Now way, not even close. Didn't start until 4p.m. It's 9:30p.m. and I'm still working on it
  2. take a shower Didn't do it
  3. eat mindfully I did this very well! I had lunch, a snack, dinner and popcorn. I made some slightly better choices than normal too.
  4. find an activity other than eating while watching T.V. (like sewing) I watched less than 3 hours of television today, and every time it was while I was eating a real meal or snack. During dinner my man and I watched a movie. We had popcorn about an hour after dinner. The movie was our relaxing activity. The T.V. is off now and will not be back on again until tomorrow.
Not perfect, but not terrible either. Tomorrow I have a very full day and won't be home until almost 8p.m. so watching T.V. won't be an option. I'm attending an event tomorrow evening and there will be some terrific food there. I will try to eat mindfully when I'm there, but it's going to be nearly impossible to pass up all the fabulous desserts. We'll see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment