Friday, July 8, 2011

It's Friday!

I didn't eat any sweets at all yesterday, and almost no carbs. I went to sleep after 1a.m. but woke up just 6 hours later. I slept fairly well and have been pretty energetic all day. I've been thinking of peanut M&Ms all freakin' day though, but I'm avoiding them. I keep thinking of the next 20 lbs I want to lose and how the "I'll get back on track tomorrow" at some point has to start today. I have better paychecks coming so I'll be able to purchase smaller sized clothes, and I've got my food money today so I can purchase what's needed to get back fully on track with the low carb diet.

I've maintained a low level of stress all week, mostly because I've been focusing on the here-and-now instead of freaking out over everything else. I have yet to touch my paper, but I made my choices this week in addition to dealing with some serious fatigue, so I'm not upset. After I post this I'm going to attack this paper. I have a feeling it's not going to be difficult at all. The only real work I have is to redo some of the statistical analysis.

We discovered a FABULOUS wing restaurant last night, so I think we're going back tonight to pick up dinner and take them to a nearb lake where we can eat and then walk. It's GORGEOUS here today, and it's Friday, so I want to take advantage of it :-D

Love to all!

LL xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment