Saturday, May 14, 2011

See for Yourself :-D

Here's an image of a graph from Fitday.com showing my weight-loss from the past 2 months. Notice the spike in weight from just 5 weeks ago. That was a bad day for me and it was then that I decided that I'm tired of letting my weight control me and my life (it's extending past the page, but making it smaller makes it hard to read the numbers).


I check the graph a few times a week because it motivates me to see the change that has happened in such a short amount of time. Some of the moments have been hard, but I'm learning to focus on the bigger picture, and while little moments of struggle seem to last forever, these five weeks have flown by. I'm keeping that in mind as I look at where I'll be in another five weeks (246 perhaps?).

No comments:

Post a Comment