Friday, May 6, 2011

Slowly But Shirley (don't call me Shirley)

261.4


Today is the official end to my first month of dieting and exercising, and as it stands the scale is showing an 8.6 pound loss but in actuality it's 2-5 pounds more than that. All week I've hovered in the 261 range. Right now I'm holding water (as I do every month), and I'm excited because in a few days my body will release all the excess water and I'll drop a few pounds as my true weight is revealed. In other words, my actual weight right now is most likely 259, probably less (like 257). YAY!!!!

I'll be finished with the semester next week. I need to put in a few more hours to complete my internship and then I'll officially have weekends to myself, no homework, no school work, just 3 months with full time checks and a road trip or two. YAY AGAIN!!!

LL xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment