Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gettin' ready for bed. I'm finally tired, really tired. Could've gone to sleep an hour ago but I wanted to straighten up and then work on my food diary and blog. Well, this'll be short cuz like I said, I'm tired.

I had 3,222 calories today. I ate 2.5 hamburgers which I figure was about a pound of hamburger meat. I also had a bunch of french fries again. I know what the issues were that led up to my eating 1.5 hamburgers and fries at 10:30pm:
  • had a late class
  • wanted something to eat when I got home but the only meat thawed out was ground beef, so I made burgers.
I have a salad mix but I wanted grilled chicken with it. Since the chicken is frozen I just ate burgers instead. Of course the clear thing would've been to just eat the salad.

Well I'm off to bed.

LL xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment