Monday, April 25, 2011

Short & Sweet

264.8 (day 5 of induction phase)

My mind is completely pre-occupied with my sister's accusations. I am a good person and I've never done anything wrong to her or her girlfriend; just the opposite actually. This isn't about how bad things happen to good people (that's a question for the powers that be, fate, etc.). This is about being good to people for 30 years (I didn't really know my sister before then), about living my beliefs (been in the Pride parade several times, attended Pride with this same sister twice, etc. etc.) and being accused of being a homophobe. It blows my mind, truly. :-(

My family participates in this. No one is standing up for me, least of all our mother. Heard yesterday that she's badmouthing me to A's grandmother. Nice huh?

If I was reading this, I'd tell the writer that she deserves better and to just let these people go, however I'm having a hard time taking what would be my own advise.

I'm at work, later than I wanted to be because I'm a bit depressed and when I'm depressed I stay in bed. It's my refuge. However, I did get up, made breakfast, prepared lunch, straightened the kitchen, showered and dressed for work. I am here.

LL xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment