Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Nice, Peaceful Day

263.6 (-6.4lbs/9days)

Everything is heading in the right direction: school, homelife, weightloss/get-healthy plan, child's progress toward adulthood, friendships, separation from family.




I've been extremely tired the past two days, so I gave myself permission to just chill. The house is an embarrassing, disgusting mess, and that's O.K. Today I feel much better and I'm actually excited to get the house clean.

The semester is winding down and I couldn't be happier. I need a break like nobody's business. I'll be working full-time for the department this summer and I'm going to continue my internship as a volunteer position. I also have a mini vacation planned with the man. We're going to Branson for a 4-day-3-night stay at a lovely resort. Oh man I can't wait! As if that weren't enough, I'll be down at least 20 lbs by then, so I'm looking at being 245 lbs or less (depends on when we go, of course). I have't weighed that since I met the man nearly three years ago.

My mother called last night but she didn't leave a message. I still haven't received an email from anyone in the family. I'm keeping my eyes open but I don't expect any communication from them. If they do, I expect it will be to tell me how terrible and selfish I am, or that I'm not thinking of them and what they are going through (none of them are going through anything, this is just the standard "You're a rotten daughter/sister!" attack I get on the offchance that I stand up for myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment